VJ Engineering is the Authorized Agent of SPILLFIX for the country of Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei.
Absorbent Granules is an inert substance that adsorbs Chemicals and Hydrocarbon spills immediately and can be swept off in the shortest time after application, leaving the surface relatively oil free. Made from natural zeolite, it is easily biodegradable for oil and light weight industrial oil absorbent.
- Absorbs immediately on contact
- Natural bonding action
- Won’t leach back absorbed fluids (Locks in absorbed Oil/ Chemical)
- Maintains strength integrity when fully absorbed and makes cleanup easy
- Available in convenient boxes making it easy to store in factories or emergency response vehicles.
- Dispose as General Waste (with permissions from local Authorities)
- Simple and Safe to use
- Environmentally Responsible
- Strong Wicking Action
- Vapour Retardant
Each particle of coarse powder absorbs the oil molecules through the cavities and locks in the oil particles in a complex nature that will not allow the adsorbed oil to leak out. However, allowing the naturally
occurring micro organisms in the soil to break it down slowly without any adverse consequences to the natural environment. The encapsulated clumps of oil will act as a natural base fertilizer readily diffused into the soil when the microorganisms had broken down the oil. This Absorbent Granules pose no risk to flora or fauna.
SpillFix Organic Absorbent Granules
SpillFix Organic Absorbent Granules is in a class all by itself. It’s safer, more effective, more cost-efficient and simply all-around better than any other product traditionally used to clean up spills. SpillFix Organic Absorbent Granules is 100% Organic, Non-Abrasive, Non-toxic, Silica Dust-Free granules that contains and cleans up a nearly limitless variety of spills, including nearly every type of commercial, industrial and household liquids.
SpillFix absorbs it all to a touch dry, slick free surface and has an OMRI organic use certification and a NSF food safe classification. SpillFix is a highly stable absorbent that is suitable for use in a tremendously wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous liquid spill applications. SpillFix Organic Absorbent Granules is classified as a not readily combustible solid material.
This small, loose particles of a granular absorbent make it ideal for applications where a pad or roll would not offer a proper fit. Liquids don’t always spill on a smooth surface. In those instances, a granular absorbent can absorb liquids from the cracks and crevices of a variety of surfaces.
- Cooking oils
- Liquid organic waste
- Mild corrosives
- Pesticides and herbicides
- Water-based chemicals
- 100% natural
- Instant Absorption
- No Silica dust
Advantage of SPILLFIX Organic Absorbent Granules:
- OMRI Certified for use in Organic inputs
- NSF Listed for use as an absorbent in Food manufacturing.
- Completely natural & safe- no carcinogens, no dust indoors; landfill and incinerator safe outdoors
- Extremely effective – on the absorption of hydrocarbons, water-based fluids and most aggressive chemicals and absorb 4 times more than the traditional granules until no residue left on floor.
- Workplace friendly – natural construction prevents damage to equipment or floors
- Deploy indoors or outdoors to clean up spills in hard to reach areas and suitable for open & windy area as well
- Lightweight, easy to deploy.
- Used SPILLFIX Organic Absorbent Granules can be stored separately and reused multiple time until the granules become completely black in color.
- Absorbing oils, solvents, lubricants, coolant, chemicals and water on uneven surfaces including on roads or parking lots.
- Used widely in Oil & Gas, Aviation, Food Industry, Automotive, Hospitals, University, Government / Municipals, Janatorial, Warehouse and in Industries where oil is being handled.