Centralized Circulating Lubrication Systems
We ensure delivery of clean pressurized oil in critical applications. Our systems are available in a wide range of flow rates and pressures and are built using the most reliable, time tested components available. These systems can be ordered to meet API 614 5th edition standards and may include stainless steel construction, redundant AC or DC powered pumps, Absolute rated BETA 1000 filtration, and precise manual or automated control of flow, pressure and temperature. These systems also may include oil condition monitoring and built in oil purification.
We offer the latest in 3D modeling and CAD engineering to create pre-construction approval drawings. Any system ordered for a new installation or replacement of an aging system, is built to your exact specifications.
Common System Options:
- Precise Heating and/or cooling with low watt density fin tube oil heaters or plate and frame liquid coolers or fan driven air coolers.
- Duplex pressure and/or return line filters with the most advanced and efficient Absolute rated, core-less filters available. Filters can be equipped with automatic switch-over valves.
- Integrated Thermo-Vac Purification System to completely degas, dehydrate and filter the oil Electrostatic Purification for varnish removal.
- Oil condition monitoring displaying real time ISO Cleanliness Codes and moisture content information.
- Heavy Duty Leistritz Screw Pumps or Gorman Rupp Gear Pumps.